View Single Post
Old 04-08-2020, 04:07 PM   #26
Deskisamess
Wizard
Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 7+, iPad mini, 2021 iPad Pro 12.9",Paperwhite 6.8"
Watching Cheers as I'm sewing. I really dislike the early episodes with Diane. The only thing that made them watchable is the character of Coach.

All in all the show doesn't hold up very well, but it's background noise for me. I may watch Gilmore Girls again once I'm done with Cheers.

I can't watch anything new at the same time as I'm sewing, because I can't pay close enough attention.

PBS is running the Roosevelt documentary by Ken Burns, so we are recording that so my husband can watch it. I've watched it all the way through twice, but not recently. It's so good, and so interesting.
Deskisamess is offline   Reply With Quote