View Single Post
Old 08-01-2008, 07:28 PM   #43
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
My sympathies, Sparrow!

I had mine out with local anaesthetic only-- I'm kind of phobic about being knocked out. They turned out to be kind of corkscrewed in, which was a little difficult, but not too bad compared to what others have described. I didn't take the codeine they gave me afterward, but I did put powdered goldenseal and myrrh on the gums afterward, which really seemed to help.

(Now when I had my tonsils out at age 21, I did have general anaesthesia and I ended up taking the codeine I had never taken from the wisdom teeth-- every four hours, like clockwork. )
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote