View Single Post
Old 12-21-2019, 03:12 PM   #46
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apache View Post
I find that most people do not know that they own a solar style watch. They come in all the time wanting to replace the battery because the watch has stopped. I had one just 30 minutes ago. And people who wear a solar watch with long sleeves have trouble keeping them charged.
Apache
Ok, good to know. I was worried the batteries are faulty and not very reliable. I work nights, so my solar watches (old one and the new one) live in the window sill while I sleep. Now with the poor winter sun it took almost a week for the new watch to fill up completely - it arrived medium full.

It is a shame really that many don't even glance at the manual, or understand how to take care of their gadgets. Solar watch, basically maintenance free, but not completely care free like a battery powered one.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote