View Single Post
Old 09-12-2007, 03:21 PM   #13
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Quote:
Originally Posted by silkcom View Post
I'm maining interested in understanding the limitations of the format. I'm a programmer and would like to make a BBeB editor that actually works and is Open Source.
Why? BBeB is not a good format to store books in. So it would not be a good idea to encourage people to post process LRF files. I have toyed with making an opensource LRF *viewer* but haven't found the time do it yet.

Incidentally most of the LRS Spec, as well as the conversion from LRS->LRF (which is not documented by SONY) is defined through an object library pylrs, which is part of libprs500.

Last edited by kovidgoyal; 09-12-2007 at 03:23 PM.
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote