View Single Post
Old 09-24-2018, 09:24 PM   #13
OtinG
Old Gadget Guy
OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPad mini 6, iPad Air 2020, Alexa Devices
Thanks for the Crossover app recommendation. I’ll check it out.

I think I’ll install Mojave on my MBP 15” Retina which is my primary computer. I was not going to, but I also have a 2012 Mac Mini with 16 GB RAM but will keep it running High Sierra just in case. The Mac Mini also has Win 10 via Boot Camp in case I need to run Windows apps. I also have an old Lenovo Yoga 2 11 with Win 10 but it only has 4 GB RAM and can’t be upgraded, so it is not much good for apps that require high performance.

Last edited by OtinG; 09-25-2018 at 09:40 AM.
OtinG is offline   Reply With Quote