View Single Post
Old 09-20-2018, 10:54 AM   #10
OtinG
Old Gadget Guy
OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPad mini 6, iPad Air 2020, Alexa Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyb View Post
As far as I know, it will give you the same warning that High Sierra is already giving upon first launch of a 32bit app. They should still work the same...
I hope so, but I read on a few websites that there can be issues with some 32-bit apps running in Mojave.

For those of us who use Wine and WineBottler to wrap Windows apps in a way to make them operate in Mac OS X, this is a huge hit. Wine only works with 32-bit apps. Until Wine can work with 64-bit apps we will be SOL in the near future. I do have Win 10 Home installed on my Mac Mini late 2012 under Boot Camp, but I prefer to use Wine wrapped apps on my MBP 15" Retina. I also have a Win 10 Home dedicated Lenovo Yoga 2 11, but with only 4 GB of RAM that is not upgradable it is rather limited and certainly not a workhorse of a computer.
OtinG is offline   Reply With Quote