View Single Post
Old 09-19-2018, 10:35 AM   #6
OtinG
Old Gadget Guy
OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPad mini 6, iPad Air 2020, Alexa Devices
Those you folks listed, plus:
  • I have eight apps from Adobe. Four of those are affiliated with Adobe Air and dated from 2015, so they are likely pre-Adobe Cloud install. However, the others are dated 2017 or 2018, including the Adobe Application Manager. I use the cloud versions of Photoshop and Lightroom and cannot risk messing them up.
  • My Amcrest security camera apps are also listed as 32-bit and I cannot risk screwing them up.
  • I have several apps from Garmin for various devices, and need those apps.
  • The Microsoft apps are related to Office for Mac 2011, so that is understandable as it is an older version and way out of date. I installed OppenOffice for Mac yesterday and will test it out. I will likely use it to replace the MS Office which has always been a PITA anyway.
  • I have an astrophotography image post processing app called Nebulosity 3.x which is 32-bit. They have a newer version but I paid $300+ for the one I have so I definitely don't won't to screw it up.
  • Sony PlayMemories and some other Sony apps I need for my three cameras are also 32-bit and I need them.
  • Over all I counted 96 apps that are 32-bit. Many of these are related to another app or app suite. For many of these apps I don't even know what they are as the names of the app or service doesn't ring a bell nor does the developer name. Probably add-ons from installing other app suites like Adobe.
OtinG is offline   Reply With Quote