View Single Post
Old 04-25-2018, 03:47 AM   #620
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Take a Survey, Get the Free Ebook Gospel Wakefulness, by Jared Wilson.

You might suspect that this is another Crossway offer, and if you thought that you'd be right.

They occasionally offer a free ebook in exchange for a few minutes of your time, and some firing up of some of your synapses (i.e., doing some thinking) that probably are in need of some use anyway.

First, the ebook. It's Gospel Wakefulness. It's by Jared Wilson. I recognize the title, but know nothing about the author. But, I'll give you the URL for the webpage at Amazon for the book, where you can find out more about both. BTW--if you were to buy the Kindle ebook right now, it would "set you back" $9.99 monetarily.

This survey is a little shorter than most of Crossway's surveys--it will take you probably a little less than 10 minutes to complete. I can't discern any particular purpose to the survey--the questions are all pretty basic.

As usual, Crossway provides the free book in mobi, ePub, and PDF. Nice.

Here's the starting webpage for the survey.
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote