View Single Post
Old 05-08-2017, 08:56 AM   #14
JustinThought
Groupie
JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Tab-3 7"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex2002ans View Post
That's partially the appeal for some. Absolutely zero distractions.

And some people just much prefer reading on e-ink. Much easier on the eyes, and can be easily read in sunlight.

So that sent me to find out just what this e-ink thing was, and I got a little chuckle on this page:

"E Ink or electrophoretic ink is a type of electronic paper manufactured by E Ink Corporation. It was founded in 197 based on a research..."

Hmmm. So it seems this is very long-established technology

But I have to admit, from the illustrations, the presentation looks very clear.

Last edited by JustinThought; 05-08-2017 at 09:00 AM.
JustinThought is offline   Reply With Quote