View Single Post
Old 05-07-2017, 08:46 PM   #9
JustinThought
Groupie
JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Tab-3 7"
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
That may be fine for HTML... But
we are doing a subset of XHTML, which means that even ALL legal XHTML features are not doable.

I stick with a value or a percentage. That works on old versions of RMSDK (which is known to be fussy )
And that's why I keep coming here. Learn something new every day. Thanks again!

And keep in mind, I only have experience with E-Readers on Android, many of which just do what they decide to do, no matter what you've done with the coding and CSS. (And I honestly can't understand why anyone would have a dedicated E-Reader device, when you can check your e-mail, chat with someone on Whazzap, Face up to Facebook, twig someone of Twitter [if you're so inclined], then go back to reading that exciting chapter that you were interrupted from, all on the same device.)
JustinThought is offline   Reply With Quote