View Single Post
Old 05-28-2016, 01:27 PM   #55
Rellwood
Library Breeder (She/Her)
Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD (1) PW3 (4) PW3 2019 new edition (1)
Quote:
Also, so are you saying that it ONLY crashed when you went into the dialog for protect/unprotect custom columns? Only then? At no other time? Never?
I don't know if it crashed on any other features, but I know that I spent ages just trying to set up the restrictions. There really isn't any other feature that I use beyond that and the holding the drop-downs.

However, it is crashing again, and I am not using the plug-in. I am not sure if it is calibrated right, but I do have it so that it will NOT automatically start up
Rellwood is offline   Reply With Quote