View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 06:15 PM   #7
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
I have dropboxed a couple of files/folders in my calibre config directory that don't have local pathway settings, including the plugins folder, tweaks.py, gui.json, and device_drivers_KINDLE2.py.

This requires dropboxing the SYMLINK to those files/folders, which then pushes any config updates to the main file in the config directory, and will almost definitely not work on Windows XP.

It works for me, between two linux systems at least.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote