Thread: Aura HD Kobo Aura HD
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013, 10:53 PM   #282
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latinandgreek View Post
The salesperson that I spoke to said that I could come in with a microSD to try out PDFs if I'd like, I'll hopefully get a chance to this week.
I actually did just that this afternoon (tried out PDF's). It handles a photo heavy 30MB magazine pretty well in terms of page turn etc. I was a little disappointed that the extra screen real estate didn't make as big of difference as I thought it might. No fault of the device, just a limitation of the overall size. I think with a little bit of margin trimming on the PDF's it would work reasonably well for my purposes. Overall seemed like it was quick and worked well. Will likely go ahead with my pre-ordered one and see what it's like. Hard to get an idea of the balance and feel with the security cords attached. I do miss the quilted back .
robko is offline   Reply With Quote