View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 03:11 AM   #1269
Edy
Enthusiast
Edy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, new iPad,
I'm from Switzerland and I have bought a Surface RT 32GB when it came out last November from an auction site. Now someone brought me a Surface Pro 128GB from the US.

I do like both Tablets. I would wish that the battery life of the Pro is better and it is less heavy. But except that it is a great Tablet and the Modern UI comes into play beautifully.

I definitely think there is a market for such tablets, but I think people are used to iPads or subnotebooks and it will take a while until the market accept it.

Cheers,
Edy
Edy is offline   Reply With Quote