View Single Post
Old 08-28-2008, 07:24 PM   #15
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsi View Post
I'm going to make sure you guys don't make this an all-male event to rival the all-female one just past.

If at all possible, I'll come down from Dallas. Might have to spend the night rather than driving down & back in a single day.

By the way -- hubby lent me his Garmin nüvi (GPS unit) to use so I wouldn't get lost in Austin. When I got back home, I discovered that it's a spy! It logged my maximum speed and average speed for the trip. Needless to say, my heavy foot got me in a bit of hot water with the hubby. I keep saying that if the cops didn't care, why should he?

PS - it serves him right for making me drive myself instead of playing chauffeur.
Elsi, if you want to split the cost of a hotel room, just let me know. That is assuming your chauffeur is not with you ....
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote