View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 04:58 PM   #6
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
Really. I have had a PRS-T1 since they were released and I haven't had any of the problem that you quote. You sure you don't have a faulty reader?.
Pretty sure as I have seen all of these problems mentioned by many. My T1 will function with no problems other than the double page turn problem for a month or longer (3 months once) then it does odd things for a bit.

Don't think it is a faulty epub as I loaded exactly the same books on my other Sony readers and went to the same page etc. with no probelem on more than one occasion.

It was a gift that came with a 3 year extended warrenty so if it dies I can get it replaced for a year or so more. And I do like it despite my whining as the lighted cover is great for reading on the balcony.

Are you sure you don't have any double page turns, or many instances of it opening a book after selecting a collection? This is the only problem I can make occur on demand and may not be enough to warrent a replacement, but if it never happens to you I will give it a try.

Never happened on my 350 or 600 both of which I used more.

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote