View Single Post
Old 10-06-2011, 04:12 PM   #14
Pomtroll
Guru
Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, Sony T1, Kindle Touch, Kindle PW1
I'm still working on figuring it out. Finally got it so I can download books from the new Sony Software to my reader. I think the biggest problem is the Sony Software. But it could be like Bookworm _Girl says, it is new to me.

I think the User Guide could be better. Plus before releasing it get more online info for the T1.

What I like is the speed, the dictionary & access to wikipedia etc. I had no difficulty buying from the Sony Store. Google blah. It wasn't what I was expecting. It is the free stuff.

Last night the Sony Reader Store on the device had difficulties & kept telling me to try again. It also told me my time zone was off. I checked & it wasn't????? Then my device went crazy & crashed. Had to do a soft reset.

Not having a wifi Sony before I have a huge learning curve. I will say, the amazon store is easier to buy from & my library there is easier to work with. Sony is going to have to do a bit of work to make their new library easy to use as far as I'm concerned.

Overall I like the T1 but I like my Sony 350 better.
Pomtroll is offline   Reply With Quote