View Single Post
Old 10-06-2011, 03:32 PM   #11
dieterpops
Addict
dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.dieterpops can bend spoons with a thought.

Device: Always in flux
I personally love the T-1. I've owned the 505, 900, and 950. This is their fastest reader and has the most contrast to date. Also, the pinch to zoom is great for reading charts and blowing up pictures. I'm very happy with the purchase and like the fact that a Sony reader is priced correctly now. With its feature set, it really is a good deal.

One comment, the more I use the Sony cover, the more I like it. It's very light and minimalist. Some covers are heavy and get in the way, this one doesn't. The reader snaps into the cover and it provides, in my opinion, the best protection to date compared to past Sony covers.
dieterpops is offline   Reply With Quote