View Single Post
Old 10-06-2011, 02:18 PM   #3
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
I do! I am rather frustrated however. I think if you are a new Sony user then you will really like it. I think the frustration is for those of us with large libraries that are used to the old Sony software and the old reader firmware. This model is a major change. It is hard to get used to change, especially if you really liked the old way. The new Sony software is a bit unstable, eliminates many features of the old software and so it is very easy to get upset at it. I hate the glossy housing of the T1, but I like the form factor and light-weight. The new ability to change fonts and the better range of font sizes makes reading on it a better experience. It also seems faster especially typing on the screen keyboard. The browser is better than the 950. The ability to download direct from the library and from Kobo and public domain like feedbooks and from your dropbox account is awesome. I like the new feature to display the cover of the book you are reading. It's just that syncing with other devices doesn't currently work and the new software is burdensome thus creating much frustration!
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote