View Single Post
Old 07-29-2011, 12:36 PM   #3
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Are you looking at a 900 or 950? 900 will have similar firmware to your 300 and you can't create collections on the reader. However, 950 is like the 350 and 650 and you can do what you want. I recommend the 950 over the 900 if you can find one because the screen has better contrast and no more glare. The 950 is also lighter and more comfortable to hold. However, I did really love my 900 at the time.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote