View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010, 08:40 AM   #22
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
Does anyone enjoy their first few ciggies?
It always seemed to require a certain amount of hard work, and dedication, when I saw my classmates trying to take it up.
Made me sick as a dog. I can still remember it, 53 years later. I smoked two Parliments while hiding in the playground across the street from my house. I sucked them down with a vengeance. Within a minute or two of finishing the second one, I heaved up lunch, then being very happy that my parents were out, went home and laid in bed for the next couple of hours. I imagine I was quite green!

This did NOT stop me from trying again the next day.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote