View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 04:43 PM   #8
yessirrom
Connoisseur
yessirrom will become famous soon enoughyessirrom will become famous soon enoughyessirrom will become famous soon enoughyessirrom will become famous soon enoughyessirrom will become famous soon enoughyessirrom will become famous soon enough

Device: HTC HD2 and i-Pad
Mine did not have the reader. I have had my phone for about a 6 months now. I could not get anything to show up by manually adding it. It looks like it only picks up what is on the B&N server. There is no way to add personal material to your account that I am aware of.

I have had my nook since February and have yet to buy a book from B&N. I usually buy from fictionwise and convert. I still have about $100 in micropay on fictionwise. When I spend it all I will buy from B&N. If the phone app starts to sync position within a book on both the nook and phone I will buy from them sooner. This feature is my most wanted wish. I am even tempted to go with an ipad and iphone to get it. Kindle and iphone combo was pretty tempting, but I have a lot of money invested in windows mobile software.

I read a book every two weeks or so.
yessirrom is offline   Reply With Quote