Thread: Sigil v0.1.5
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2009, 07:08 AM   #9
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Berk View Post
In code view, replacing an expression, in normal mode, takes a long time (a couple of minutes, 7703 replacements done). Doing the same in Notepad+, for example, is much faster.
Huh. If that was in Book View, I'd say it was it was quite likely. But for Code View? Weird. Code View replacing should be really fast.

Then again, you're replacing 7703 occurrences.

But I would like to see this file, and the search string you used.

Quote:
Originally Posted by weedfreak View Post
I did try one thing that did not work though. In book view I searched for a tag <h1> which it did not find, until I switched to code view then it correctly found all the tags.
That's the intended behavior. Searching in Book View only searches the visible text, it doesn't search the markup.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote