View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 09:56 PM   #24
AprilHare
Wizard
AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gryphonwood View Post
Hello again. Smashwords tells me that the problem with Cibola is fixed, so if you're one of the customers who got a corrupted file, please contact them and they'll hook you up. Also, the offer is still open to those who missed out Saturday night, but I need to hear from you before Wednesday. See my above post for contact info.
Smashwords e-mailed me about nine hours ago to let me know they had fixed it and I've now got Cibola in LRF format - thanks for following it up
AprilHare is offline   Reply With Quote