View Single Post
Old 11-09-2017, 09:38 AM   #28
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by barryem View Post
I don't think we're going to know much about which of these, the Bookeen or the Nook, will be the better devices till we see some actual reviews and even then not for a few weeks till the more subtle problems and benefits have been found.
Barry, there is a review for the Saga out there already (as the Nolim). It's a Goodereader review, but you take what you can get.

Quote:
Personally I think it's nice that the readers of the world are getting more options and even more innovation.

By the way, innovative as the Bookeen seems to be I wonder if the Nook isn't even more innovative; going back to something people liked at lot instead of trying to come up with something new. Nooks latest attempts at something new weren't that great. It took a bit of original thinking to walk things back like this and original thinking isn't something B&N is known for lately.

Barry
That I can't argue with. I was a big cheerleader for the Glowlight 3, except for the partitioned storage.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote