View Single Post
Old 05-14-2017, 06:49 AM   #394
Lady Stardust
User
Lady Stardust ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Stardust ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Stardust ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Stardust ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Stardust ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Stardust ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Stardust ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Stardust ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Stardust ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Stardust ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Stardust ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Iphone, Kindle 3, PW1/2/3, KOA1/2/3, Aura HD/One/, Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
I've never had a real problem with highlighting several lines/sentences on one screen. Getting the exact start and stop point can be hard.

For kepubs, it is easier. And if you drag to the top-left or bottom-right corner, it will turn the page and continue highlighting. I haven't needed to do this very often, but it was worked when I have done it.
Thanks David, I'll try to practice the way I touch a bit more, I think I am doing something wrong all this time.
Lady Stardust is offline   Reply With Quote