View Single Post
Old 02-06-2014, 06:38 PM   #54
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PWSE, Voyage, K3, HDX, KBasic 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
The closest thing I have to a ritual is moving the book to the COMPLETED shelf (or deleting the audiobook) and going to Goodreads and marking it read. I then usually take a break for a couple of hours (cleaning, making dinner, errands) before moving on to the next one.

I move finished books to a completed section so that, periodically, I can go to Calibre and make notes and/or move to my keeper library or delete it entirely (both from Calibre and my cloud library).
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote