View Single Post
Old 02-01-2014, 05:52 AM   #48
Quexos
Member Retired
Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I don't think I have any kind of specific ritual for reading books but what I do have is an extreme sensitivity to anything that can disturb my reading. For instance I can't read in a room where others are chatting or worse, when others are watching television. It slows down my comprehension of the book I'm reading to the point I end up taking half an hour to read just a page. So I'm always trying to find places where there is quiet to enjoy my readings. But this is no simple task as there is always someone around to break the quiet. I guess that looking for a quiet place to read could be considered like my reading ritual
Quexos is offline   Reply With Quote