View Single Post
Old 12-30-2013, 02:07 PM   #628
dhdurgee
Guru
dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3W, PW4
I am afraid I am seeing the same behavior with kubrick in virtualbox as I did with my tp600e laptop. About the only thing I can add is that lsusb on the linux host shows the following device with the K3 attached and hopefully in "USB downloader mode":

Bus 002 Device 034: ID 15a2:0030 Freescale Semiconductor, Inc.

Does this confirm anything? The K3 still displays the kindle boot screen with the 3/4 full thermometer bar.

Are there any other diagnostics I can run against the K3 from either the kubrick VM or linux?

Dave
dhdurgee is offline   Reply With Quote