View Single Post
Old 12-28-2013, 03:28 PM   #625
dhdurgee
Guru
dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3W, PW4
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
no visible change on the screen.

Finish in seconds instead of hours?
And you of course let it charge for at least a day before trying, right?

Based on the (lack of) information provided, E-Bay it as: "for parts only".
What additional information can I provide? Is there a minimum hardware level for the Live CD to work? I booted it on my IBM ThinkPad 600E, an older P366 based unit, and it appeared to be running.

Yes, I did charge the K3 overnight. I have it on the charger right now. At the start of this message the "charge" light was out. I held the power switch for 20-30 seconds and now the charge light is back on in amber.

I still have the laptop with the Live CD booted, so if there is any diagnostic information saved by the script I can retrieve for you if you would please let me know how to do so. The readme does not guide me in that area.

Dave

Last edited by dhdurgee; 12-28-2013 at 03:30 PM. Reason: test edit. typo.
dhdurgee is offline   Reply With Quote