View Single Post
Old 12-28-2013, 10:57 AM   #623
dhdurgee
Guru
dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3W, PW4
I have tried the Live CD without success thus far on my K3. Is there a visible change when you go into USB downloader mode? My screen continues to show the startup screen with the thermometer bar about 3/4 of the way full. The script appears to find the device and claims to have worked, but the flash that is supposed to take several hours claims it is finished in a few seconds.

What do I do at this point?

Dave
dhdurgee is offline   Reply With Quote