Thread: Bigfoot Novels
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 12:00 AM   #17
AlbertaCowboy
Guru
AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350, PRS-650, iPhone 6, NVIDIA Shield K1
Quote:
Originally Posted by crich70 View Post
I remember the Six Million Dollar Man. I also remember a movie about the Sasquatch playing in my local theater back in the 70's though I don't recall the title of the movie itself. Around that time they also had a movie out about Near Death experiences and one about Noah's Ark as I recall. The 70's were an odd era for non-fiction movies.
Hey, I remember watching "In Search of Noah's Ark" on the family's first VHS VCR. I haven't thought about that one in years!

Last edited by AlbertaCowboy; 02-12-2013 at 12:07 AM. Reason: Typo
AlbertaCowboy is offline   Reply With Quote