View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 08:33 AM   #51
ciromattia
KCC Co-author
ciromattia is a good role modelciromattia is a good role modelciromattia is a good role modelciromattia is a good role modelciromattia is a good role modelciromattia is a good role modelciromattia is a good role modelciromattia is a good role modelciromattia is a good role modelciromattia is a good role modelciromattia is a good role model

Device: Kindle 3 (Keyboard)
Quote:
Originally Posted by devorez View Post
Thanks for this tool.
I'm using it on Windows and when I launch "comic2ebook.py KHD <folderPath>" I get this error:

File "C:\Users\***\Downloads\kcc-master\kcc-master\kcc\comic2ebook.py", li
ne 85, in __init__
im = Image.open(dstdir + "/" + filelist[0][0] + filelist[0][1])
IndexError: list index out of range

PIL is installed. Do I need to compress the folder with rarfile.py? I tried it, but no compressed folder seems to be created with this tool.

-----
Also there is sometimes an issue with chapters order. For example "10" come before "9".
hi, thanks for reporting, I did no tests on Windows, I'll do when I'm back from work. You need not to create the archive, the script should run fine on folders, I suppose the issue is in the different way to treat paths (*nix uses '/' and w32 uses '\'), I'll let you know when it's fixed!

The order issue is because of the OS, which orders folders and files alphabetically and not "humanly", so '10' (which starts with '1') comes before '9'. You should rename files padding with left '0's the one-numbered ones.
ciromattia is offline   Reply With Quote