View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 08:09 PM   #1
pookiebr
Connoisseur
pookiebr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pookiebr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pookiebr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pookiebr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pookiebr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pookiebr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pookiebr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pookiebr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pookiebr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pookiebr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pookiebr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Error Message loading NOOK HD+

Use calibre and Windows 7. Recently got a Nook HD+ as an early Xmas gift and was loading books onto it from existing Calibre selections. Things were going smoothly then I started getting an error message.

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\device.py", line 85, in run

File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\device.py", line 500, in _sync_booklists

File "site-packages\calibre\devices\mtp\driver.py", line 270, in sync_booklists

File "site-packages\calibre\devices\mtp\driver.py", line 257, in write_metadata_cache

File "site-packages\calibre\ebooks\metadata\book\json_codec.p y", line 122, in encode_to_file

File "tempfile.py", line 603, in write

File "tempfile.py", line 511, in _check

File "tempfile.py", line 519, in rollover

MemoryError

I have the 32gig Nook and also use a 32gig Scandisk micro SD card in the memory slot. Only seems to affect the books I have recently added to Calibre. Can anyone advise on how to correct this or even what it means? Tired several easy/quick fixes but am not as computer literate as others and thought maybe someone else would have an idea.
Thanks for any help
Pookie
pookiebr is offline   Reply With Quote