View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011, 11:34 AM   #1
BeccaPrice
Wizard
BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, K3-3G, K4SO, KPW
ADE download question

(cross-posted from the Calibre forum- moderators, please delete which one is inappropriate)

This is actually an Adobe Digital Editions question. I just bought an e-book from Kobo, which downloaded with ADE. I want to bring it into Calibre into my library, but I can't find the file, only the download link. Does anyone know where ADE actually stores the epub files so I can add it to my Calibre library?

A search on either the author's name or the book title doesn't find it.

Thanks!
BeccaPrice is offline   Reply With Quote