View Single Post
Old 10-05-2004, 11:13 AM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Cybook E-Book Tablet finally ready for the market

Several months ago I reported about a preview of the Cybook e-book reader hardware that was available for order. Now you can order the final version (USA, Germany).

Let me tell you first what I like about the Cybook: support of multiple e-book formats. No matter whether you are dealing with DRM-protected Mobipocket, MicroBook, Boo Reader, HTML, TXT, Winword RTF, PTab XLS - the Cybook supports it. If only Sony had listened to the market and done the same for the Librie, I bet, it would have been as popular as Apple's iPod is today.

What do I not like about the Cybook? The price. 734.90 Euro or USD $744 is just "a bit" too much for what I would be willing to spend on a dedicated e-book reader.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote