View Single Post
Old 06-11-2010, 06:35 PM   #43
Freeshadow
temp. out of service
Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB 623
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
Needing a PC to manage things makes it no better than iTunes.
Ouch that hurt really really badly.

On ther one hand:Using a PC as that what it basically is: a data management, creation and transition tool.

On the other: Using a piece of software i.e. iTunes* to get the devices' creators permission to actually use a device one has bought and as such already paid for. all this iCrap thingies which don't work at all until you register them with iTunes...

Well, "no better" is indeed the very last term I would have used.
In my eyes this two concepts are divided by a big honking wall with the word "Freedom" sprayed on it.
I am not one of those eagerly waiting for the red blinkenlight staring at me from my own computer. along with the most famous
Quote:
Originally Posted by HAL
I fear I can't let you do that

*) which runs only under certain conditions I am not willing to fulfill:
as there are:
  • Paying and using of a mac
  • same for Mac OS
  • same for Win OS
Freeshadow is offline   Reply With Quote