View Single Post
Old 05-13-2010, 11:03 PM   #49
kjk
kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: never enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpfeifle View Post
Does anybody think there will ever be a Sony Reader app for the Ipad?
Did Sony switch over to Adobe's ADEPT DRM? Txtr can read that format apparently, and their app is iPad compatible (not native though).

Just my opinion, but I think Amazon, Borders, and Barnes and Noble are at least as interested (if not more) in selling eBooks as selling devices-so they have an interest in developing iPhone/iPad readers-to drive more business to their eBook libraries.

Sony? I think they are in the hardware business...and their library is more to sell their hardware...so not sure if they will invest the time and energy to make an iPad reader. Could be wrong though
kjk is offline   Reply With Quote