View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 03:18 PM   #2
sassanik
Guru
sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB1150, iPhone, Cool-er Purple, Pocketbook 360, Kindle Fire
a few books

I don't keep that many books on my device. I would say I keep 20 to 50 books on it at a time.

I use a number of categories to sort my books in Calibre. Including a category called "unread".

I sort by author it works when you don't have a ton of books on a device at a time.

I am still running the older version of firmware so it defaults to last book read.

Amy
sassanik is offline   Reply With Quote