View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 08:29 AM   #5
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFK_Matrix View Post
Oh i think they could well play a big part in revolutionising the way we get our ebooks, much like they have done with their App Store for the Iphone. If they could come up with an Ebook Store much like the App Store they could make a huge impact. I certainly wouldn't mind an online store I can go to for all my ebooks, instead of hunting round for my ebooks. If they can do it without Geographical retrictions too then that really would be big i think.
Save the the geo-restriction part, amazon is already doing that, as well as B&N...

And personaly, I love having a choise of shops where to buy my books.
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote