View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009, 10:34 AM   #4
ghostyjack
Guru
ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, 1825PT, Galaxy Tab, One X, TF700T, Aura HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valloric View Post
I'm going to link the ReportingIssues wiki page now.
Thanks for this.

I don't have a problem reporting issues in the Issues tab on your Google Code page (I have raised several already, forgot one, but the rest got raised) but I usually prefer to check that it is a fault before raising it as an issue.

I don't see the point in putting unnessary work in the direction of the developer, especially one that is busy. I'm a test engineer and it normally frustrates my developers when I start submitting lots of defect reports when it turns out that there is nothing wrong, just that the software works slightly different from how I was interpreting it.
ghostyjack is offline   Reply With Quote