Thread: Bebook problem
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2008, 04:42 PM   #5
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathy W View Post
Thanks for your response. Does anyone with a Mac have any clues as to how to remove these files from the Bebook? As I say, they do not appear anywhere other than on the Bebook and although the files are very small (8B, I think), they are just annoying.
The message above said he used terminal. I assume he cds to the Kindle mount drive and rm them.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote