View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 05:29 AM   #10
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Quote:
Originally Posted by crich70 View Post
... Days and nights are six months long up there aren't they? Must be some beautiful country up there.
As I recall, I got my first glimpse of the sun skirting the Brooks range to the south on Feb. 12th. By the time I left in April the sun was up for about 23 hours, but it was still light enough to read for the 24th hour. Plenty of inspiration for hostile environments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crich70 View Post
Ah ok. Back in '75 I was breaking in my 1st pair of glasses my parents having found that I suffered from Astigmatism in both eyes. Most of my reading back then consisted of things like Dick and Jane.
Oof!
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote