View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 10:10 PM   #15464
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I am feeling it a bit with zombies though. I have a few feeds of discount Kindle books coming to me daily and for the horror genre there is always at least one or two zombie books every day. It's a bit tiring.

But then again, the vampires and paranormal romance types actually dilute the horror offerings as well, so I guess I'm just a cranky pants about it.
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote