View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 08:36 PM   #26
Fluribus
Guru
Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimW View Post
I've found the T1 to be a very good reader. The page turns are smooth although I'd prefer using taps rather than swipes. The manual page turn buttons are a good alternative. Occasionally, a fly will land on the screen and suddenly the reader is demon-possessed. It starts flipping pages madly until I can shoo the fly away. It's fun finding my place again.
Stop reading William Golding.
Fluribus is offline   Reply With Quote