View Single Post
Old 07-20-2012, 10:48 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBook View Post
I noticed that the Book Details Panel has the book formats as links. (With the context menu listing "Open link", "Open link in new window", "save link" and "copy link". Although none of them appear to be functional. for example Copy link gives me "format:3112:MOBI" when pasted. and "Open link/Open link in new window" does nothing)

I would like to suggest adding a "Delete format" to the context menu.

Thus I would have a book with 4 formats listed. (MOBI, EPUB, LRF, ZIP) and I would be able to right click on LRF and select "Delete" from the context menu and delete it.

Currently if I want to delete one of the formats I have to:
"left click" the tiny drop arrow next to "Remove books" in Top bar menu buttons, then
"left click" the Remove specific formats from selected books from the context menu, then
"left click" the format I want to delete, then
"left click" the OK button.
Doh!
the same Delete: sub-menu is offered on the context menu (by default)
Remember, there are 2 versions of the Menu (device connected and no device)
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote