View Single Post
Old 07-19-2012, 03:22 PM   #2
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by TulseLuper View Post
Hi guys ,

I'm having some trouble with extensions on K5 5.1.0

First ,

It seems I can't get some extensions due to some kindle of error that writes the message

"dear developer, your kindle is no longer a test kindle and is unable to test items previously signed by authorized developers.

if you want your device to be a test kindle again, please contact the developer.
You are there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TulseLuper View Post
thank you,
the kindle team"

There's some way to make this go right ?

Actually I just have usbnetwork , orientation and generate collections showing on Launcher. and even then generate collections dosent work nor have submenus . I just have submenu on orientation - witch works well .

otherwise , in extensions folder i have these and audio recorder folder , hiddenfeatures folder , chess folder and wafbrew folder .

used to work on 5.0.1...

second ,

Is just me or nobody can get collectionsync extension to work on k5 5.1.0 ?

I'd reaaally need this ... rs . there's too much papper to do one by one.

Well , i'm open to suggestions ,

thanks !!

im posting here because didn't find a compreensive answer on forum - maybe because of my bad english - thanks anyway
Install the "combined developer keystore".
Look for thread of similar name, check its first post.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote