Thread: Publisher Font
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2012, 04:25 PM   #4
Zeebra
Evangelist
Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by replica145 View Post
I just noticed 11/23/63 has an option to use the "publisher font" under the font tab Am I way out of the loop? I don't remember seeing this in any firmware updates.

It's not very practical (at least in this book) but I think that's an exceptionally cool feature; to be able to make your ebook look like it's print cousin.

Anyone else see this on other books?
I've noticed the publisher fonts lately since I've gotten my 4.1 update for KNT. The new releases of the Thomas Covenant The Unbeliever fantasy series have them.
Zeebra is offline   Reply With Quote