View Single Post
Old 05-03-2012, 11:23 PM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by degeneration View Post
Edit - It would seem both these problems just happen for .mobi files, but not epub ones. Guess I'll be converting my library then!!
i have seen the same with my Kobo Touch and mobi files. Some mobi files have gone through OK, but some don't. My solution is the same as yours. I have left mobi as a format that can calibre can transfer to the device, but if there are any issues I manually convert it to epub.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote