View Single Post
Old 10-26-2011, 11:05 PM   #77
porkupan
Fanatic
porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by RhialtoFalu View Post
Yes! I was rather disappointed that the T1 completely flattens my well-constructed file hierarchy. It just dumps all books in one big pile!
You haven't owned any ebook devices, have you? They all put the books into one big list, and let you organize them by "collections" - Kindle, Sony, nook. Well, I am not sure if nook even supports collections.

Root Explorer is a pretty decent file manager. I don't see why you can't install another one.

Quote:
I have a question about the installation procedure. I don't use MSWindows, but the flash_reader.bat file runs a windows exe file "ebook_msc.exe name PRS-T1 um recovery". What does that do? Is there an equivalent for Unix (say, NetBSD or Ubuntu)?
This executable uses a Sony API, which is only available for Windows at this time.
porkupan is offline   Reply With Quote